BENEFITS OF ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
Whether you are an absolute beginner or seeking to improve, Academy Membership at Muswell Hill Golf Club covers an extended package of benefits based around top class teaching and access to Club facilities.
For £450, you can enjoy:
- Twelve months club membership - join at any date
- Top-class teaching PGA Professionals to guide your practice
- Six individual coaching sessions covering ‘Passport to Golf’ skills; Full Swing, Etiquette, Putting Chipping, Rules, and Pitching/Bunkers
- A further three individual coaching sessions
- Rules of golf, speed of play and etiquette demystified
- Personal Passport to Golf to note your progress
- Access to the Academy course subject to passport progress
- Credits for 12 tee times on the 9-hole Academy course included
- Further playing credits purchasable for £50 for block of six from the Office
- Access to all practice facilities including the putting green, practice nets, and the short game area any time, seven days a week
- Equipment supplied as required for coaching sessions and roll-ups
- Fully stocked Pro Shop for your own equipment purchases
- Bag tag to confirm your club membership
- Access to all Clubhouse amenities
- Social event membership for you and your family
- Bar card with 20% discount on drinks and 10% discount on food at the bar
- Access to online members’ area
- Fast track into full playing membership without formal play in
- Handicap certificate after three marked cards as playing member
- A friendly and sociable atmosphere and experience
- 50% complimentary credits when you top up £50 or more at Metro Golf Driving Range.
Academy membership at Muswell Hill Golf Club has been especially designed as the first step on your Pathway Into Golf with the goal of graduating to a playing membership category.
We expect and hope you will be able to convert to full playing membership within 12 months but, if not, you will be able to renew your Academy membership for a second year and a revised package of teaching and playing benefits will apply. Subsequent renewals are then available.
The club professional, David Wilton, and his team will monitor your progress and, recognising that Academy members will be learning at different rates, will design a pathway that suits you.
Fees for any coaching over and above the sessions included in the membership package can be arranged directly with the Pro Shop.