BENEFITS OF ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
For £325, whether you are an absolute beginner or an improver, Academy Membership at Muswell Hill Golf Club covers an extended package of benefits based around good teaching and enjoyable club facilities:
- Twelve months club membership - join at any date
- Top teaching professional and his staff to guide your practice
- Six group teaching sessions included
- Three individual coaching sessions included
- Equipment supplied as required for these inclusive sessions
- Fully stocked Pro Shop for your own equipment purchases
- Personal MHGC Passport To Golf to note your progress
- Rules of golf, speed of play and etiquette demystified at group sessions
- A friendly and sociable atmosphere and experience
- Access to all practice facilities
- Access to all clubhouse amenities
- Social event membership for you and your family
- Credits for 12 tee times on the 9 hole Academy course
- Access to the Academy course subject to passport progress
- Further playing credits purchasable for £50 for a block of six from the Office
- Reduced day pass for The Laboratory spa and health club
- Reciprocal arrangements with Metro Golf at Barnet Copthall
- Discount on junior membership for family members under 18
- Bar card with 20% discount on drinks and 10% discount on food at the bar
- Bag tag to confirm your club membership
- Access to member section of MHGC website
- Fast track into full playing membership without formal play in
- Handicap certificate after three marked cards as playing member.
We are offering Academy membership because we would like you to follow the next stage of our Pathway and become full playing members. We believe the Academy membership is good value and we will try hard as a club to make sure that you think so too. We expect and hope you will be able to convert to full playing membership within 12 months but, if not, you will be able to renew your Academy membership and a revised package of teaching and playing benefits will apply. Subsequent renewals are then available.
The club professional, David Wilton, will monitor your progress and, recognising that Academy members will be learning at different rates, will design a pathway that suits you. Fees for any coaching over and above the sessions included in the membership package will be for each individual to settle with David.
Group sessions will be run twice a month on a three month cycle covering the Passport to Golf elements. At these sessions you will be able to meet and practise with other Academy members. If you can't attend a group session, the missed passport element can be covered in your individual coaching sessions.