BENEFITS OF ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an improver, Academy Membership at Muswell Hill Golf Club covers an extended package of benefits based around good teaching and enjoyable club facilities.
For £395, you can enjoy:
- Twelve months club membership - join at any date
- Top teaching PGA professional's to guide your practice
- Six group teaching sessions
- Three individual coaching sessions
- Equipment supplied as required for these inclusive sessions
- Fully stocked Pro Shop for your own equipment purchases
- Your own Passport To Golf to track your progress
- Rules of golf, speed of play and etiquette demystified at group sessions
- A friendly and sociable atmosphere and experience
- Access to all practice facilities including the putting green, practice nets, and the short game area any time, seven days a week
- Access to all clubhouse amenities
- Social membership
- Credits for twelve tee times on the 9-hole Academy course
- Access to the Academy course subject to passport progress
- Further playing credits purchasable for £50 for a block of six from the Office
- 50% complimentary credits when you top up £50 or more at Metro Golf Driving Range
- Discount on junior membership for family members under 18
- Bar card with 20% discount on drinks and 10% discount on food at the bar
- Bag tag to confirm your club membership
- Access to the members' section of the Muswell Hill Golf Club website
- Fast track into full playing membership without formal play in
- Handicap certificate after three marked cards as playing member.
We are offering Academy membership because we would like you to follow the next stage of our Pathway and become full playing members.
We expect and hope you will be able to convert to full playing membership within 12 months but, if not, you will be able to renew your Academy membership and a revised package of teaching and playing benefits will apply. Subsequent renewals are then available.
The club professional, David Wilton, will monitor your progress and recognising that Academy members will be learning at different rates, will design a pathway that suits you. Fees for any coaching over and above the sessions included in the membership package will be for each individual to settle with the Pro Shop.
Group sessions will be run twice a month on a three-month cycle covering the Passport to Golf skills. At these sessions you will be able to meet and practice with other Academy members. If you can't attend a group session, the missed passport element can be covered in your individual coaching sessions.