The Junior category is open to anyone between 8 and 17 years of age.
We have a thriving Junior section here at Muswell Hill Golf Club, providing a structure for those who want to start to play golf or continue developing their game.
- Juniors new to golf are encouraged to take part in Junior group coaching lessons, which currently take place on Saturday afternoons
- Juniors will be taught the basics of golf and some fundamental rules and guidelines about safety on and around the course
- Juniors with previous playing experience will get access to the course and the opportunity to attend advanced coaching sessions, enter regular junior competitions and work towards attaining a full golf handicap
- Juniors with a full handicap are encouraged to enter adult competitions at the club and many of our recent club champions have come up through the Junior ranks
- The Junior section enters a six-player team in the Middlesex Junior Friern League, which involves matches against other clubs. Extremely talented Juniors are encouraged to join the Middlesex County coaching scheme and could progress to playing for one of the County Junior teams.