Women's TASTER SESSIONS 2020
EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY FROM 13 MAY - 14 oCTOBER
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, Women's Taster Sessions are currently on hold.
Please check back in July for an update.
Want to give golf a go? Here's your chance to take a swing at it!
We are returning with regular taster sessions in 2020 for enthusiastic novices keen to learn if the game is for them!
What to expect
Fun, interactive sessions, lasting 1.5 hours, will be run by Muswell Hill Golf Club’s Head PGA Professional David Wilton, with support from Assistant Professional Don Brennan, and are an opportunity to learn the basics of all aspects of the game including putting, short game, and power game during some fun drills in a relaxed and informal environment.
- All equipment is supplied
- You'll have a go with various clubs in different practice areas
- Learn with and meet fellow beginners
- Enjoy light refreshments afterwards in the Clubhouse
- Meet existing members that have progressed to playing membership
- Learn more about getting into golf with our Academy.
- Wednesday 13 May, 6pm
- Wednesday 10 June, 6pm
- Wednesday 8 July, 6pm
- Wednesday 12 August, 6pm
- Wednesday 9 September, 6pm
- Wednesday 14 October, at 6pm.
How to sign up
- Please sign up in advance by calling the Pro Shop on 020 8888 8046
- Please check-in at the Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to starting
- Participants must be 18+.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and sensible flat shoes are advisable
- Your Questions!
- The cost of each session is £20 per person. Bring a friend and pay £10 each!
- Includes light refreshments afterwards in the Clubhouse
- Pay on the day.
How to get here
- There is ample parking on site. Click here to find the best way to get here
- If travelling by Underground, Bounds Green via the Piccadilly Line is the nearest station.