Women's TASTER SESSIONS 2020
EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY FROM 8 aPRIL - 7 oCTOBER
Want to give golf a go? Here's your chance to take a swing at it!
We are returning with regular taster sessions in 2020 for enthusiastic novices keen to learn the game!
What to expect
Fun, interactive sessions, lasting 1.5 hours, will be run by Muswell Hill Golf Club’s Head PGA Professional David Wilton, with support from Assistant Professional Don Brennan, and will be an opportunity to learn the basics of all aspects of the game during some fun drills, including putting, short game, and power game in a relaxed and informal environment.
- All equipment is supplied by the Pro Shop
- You'll have a go with various clubs in different practice areas
- Learn with and meet fellow beginners
- Enjoy light refreshments afterwards in the Clubhouse
- Meet existing members that have progressed to playing membership
- Learn more about learning golf through the Academy.
Muswell Hill Golf Club's taster session will be on:
- Every second Wednesday each month starting from 8 April until 7 October 2020, at 6pm.
How to sign up
- Please sign up in advance by calling the Pro Shop on 020 8888 8046
- Please check-in at the Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to starting
- Participants must be 18+.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and sensible flat shoes are advisable
- Any questions you may have!
- The cost of each session is £20 per person. Bring a friend and pay £10 each!
- Includes light refreshments afterwards in the Clubhouse
- Pay on the day.
How to get here
- There is ample parking on site. Click here to find the best way to get here
- If travelling by Underground, Bounds Green via the Piccadilly Line is the nearest station.