Women's Golf Week 2019
29 JULY - 4 AUGUST
Ever wondered if golf is a game for you? Here's your chance to take a swing at it!
England Golf’s Women’s Golf Week is returning this summer for a second year, and Muswell Hill Golf Club is pleased to be hosting two taster sessions in support of this awareness initiative designed to attract new players to the game.
Muswell Hill Golf Club taster sessions will be on:
- Wednesday 31st July, 12pm
- Thursday 01 August, 6pm
What to expect
The interactive sessions, lasting 1.5 hours, will be run by Muswell Hill Golf Club’s Head PGA Professional David Wilton, and will be an opportunity to learn the basics of all aspects of the game, including putting, short game, and power game.
- All equipment will be supplied by the Pro Shop
- Enjoy light refreshments in the Clubhouse post-session
- The opportunity to meet fellow beginners
- Meet existing members that have progressed to playing membership.
How to sign up
- Please sign up in advance by calling the Pro Shop on 020 8888 8046.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes are advisable
- Please check-in at the Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to starting.
- The cost of each session is £20 per person. Bring a friend and pay £10 each!
- Pay on the day.
How to get here
- There is ample parking on site. Click here to find the best way to get here
- If travelling by Underground, Bounds Green via the Piccadilly Line is the nearest station.
We look forward to welcoming you to Muswell Hill Golf Club this summer!
Nick Pink, England Golf Chief Executive, said, “We are looking forward to the second staging of the week, again designed to show what an important role women and girls play in golf and to highlight the potential there is to develop the sport.